Employment at Catamount Carpet Cleaning
Thank you for your interest in employment with Catamount Carpet Cleaning. You could be well on your way to a very rewarding experience. Our company is enjoying some tremendous growth, and we are looking for quality people to join our team. We’re a small company with 5 full and part-time staff. We prefer to keep it that way, where everyone is appreciated for their contribution to the team, and no one gets lost in the shuffle. After over 26 years in business, we now have more than 800 of the most awesome clients that we work for on a regular basis, and this number continues to grow on a daily basis. Our number one goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients so that we are the cleaning & restoration company of choice in the area. This is the reason we are growing so quickly.
The service we provide our clients is the absolute best available. Everyone on our team is committed to this goal and does whatever is necessary to accomplish this on a daily basis. But in order to make this all come together, the final link is you. None of this would even be possible without the help of all of the people on our team who take great pride in their work. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, and you are a person of integrity and strong work ethics, then continue listening to find out if you are qualified to be a part of our team.
The position of a Service Technician for Catamount Carpet CLEANING is a very rewarding experience for the team member, as well as the clients that you come into contact with. No previous experience is required, but your ability to work with people is a must. More important than being a service technician, you must be proficient in working with and communicating with the clients that we perform services for. If you would enjoy driving around and meeting people every day, being a consultant they can trust to make their homes and businesses cleaner
and healthier, and putting in some good hard work, then this could be a very fulfilling position for you. We will not only train you in the technical aspects of the work, but also in how to professionally present yourself as a Catamount Carpet Cleaning representative, and how to offer premium client service.
You’ll receive the training you need to give you the confidence to be a professional technician, making people’s homes and businesses cleaner and healthier to live and work in. We need good people to train to be future managers.
We offer competitive pay, and offer commissions/bonuses to our team members. You’ll be able to receive cash awards for your ideas and input, and full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week get paid vacations and are eligible to get insurance coverage for health. We’re a company that is always looking for new ways to make a career at Catamount Carpet Cleaning a satisfying one, with a promising future for everyone on our team.
We are also committed to helping our employees fulfill their dreams with our Dream Manager Program. Does This Sound Like You? If So, You May Be Just Who We’re Looking For! You’re bright, energetic, and looking for a career with a future. You’re not into working all day on computers. You’ve tried college, but “book studying” isn’t your thing. You’re a high-energy person and get satisfaction from working with your hands. But you want more than just a job as a laborer with no future. You like people and enjoy making them happy.
- The desire to be taught, and the ability to learn from others.
- A neat appearance that is presentable, as you will be a guest in our client’s homes.
- You are honest and trustworthy.
- You are a person of your word and want to be an accountable member of a fantastic team. You realize the importance of showing up on time so you don’t let down your fellow team members.
- You have a strong work ethic, as cleaning services definitely involve manual labor. You’ll do an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- You have the ability to have fun. This is a very enjoyable place to work.
The following is a list of the skills you will learn during your first 90 days of training in order to be a successful member of our team:
- You will learn how to effectively communicate with people.
- You will become a teacher to our clients that they will respect and trust.
- You will be in the process of learning proper cleaning methods and becoming an expert in the field. This will also include certified instruction and testing that will be paid for by the company.
You will become an integral part of a team where your voice is heard and respected. Application Process Print the application form and mail it to our office and we will contact you for a possible interview.
Submit your review